I can give you an overview of some of the ongoing projects and partnerships that were active up to that point. Please note that you should verify the most recent updates from official Cardano sources or news outlets for the latest information:
1. Alonzo Upgrade: One of the most significant developments was the Alonzo upgrade, which aimed to bring smart contract capabilities to the Cardano network. This upgrade opened the door for decentralized applications (DApps) and DeFi projects to build on Cardano.
- Input Output Global (IOG) and Emurgo: These organizations have been actively involved in driving Cardano’s development and adoption, forging various partnerships and initiatives.
- COTI: Cardano announced a partnership with COTI to create an ADA payment gateway for merchants, facilitating the use of ADA for everyday transactions.
- World Mobile: Cardano partnered with World Mobile to provide internet connectivity and financial services to underserved communities in Africa, aligning with Cardano’s mission of financial inclusion.
- SingularityNET: There were discussions of a partnership with SingularityNET to explore decentralized AI and blockchain integration.
3. DeFi and DApps: With the Alonzo upgrade, Cardano welcomed several DeFi projects and DApps into its ecosystem, including stablecoins, lending platforms, and NFT marketplaces.
4. Catalyst Fund: Cardano’s Project Catalyst is a decentralized innovation fund, allowing ADA holders to propose and vote on projects for funding. This initiative encourages community-driven development and innovation.
5. NFTs: Cardano saw a growing interest in NFTs, with various artists and creators launching NFT collections on the platform.
Please keep in mind that Cardano’s ecosystem is continuously evolving, and new developments and partnerships may have emerged since my last update. For the most up-to-date information, consider checking Cardano’s official website, blog, or community channels, as well as reputable cryptocurrency news sources.